Thursday, February 7, 2008

SNOW DAY!!

When we saw the snow Thursday night piling up, the kids thought they'd try a new good luck ritual for bringing on the snow day-inside out pajamas. Well, it worked!
It was so beautiful-as long as I didn't have to leave the house.
So we planned a day of sticking close to home.
She is up to no good...
ok, so neither is he.
Rockin' out with the shovel.
A job well done (with a bit of help from mom)
What would a snow day be without some Fun! The kids went sledding with friends for a while then came back & played and baked cookies-YUM!
For me, knowing that I would be home ALL day, I thought it was a good time to make bread. I love the smell of the house when it is baking.It is also a way to keep the tradition going.
I have to tell you that this was the First time I made it all by myself. Usually mom does the work and I have to take careful notes.
Ahhhh........
It was nice to take pix just for fun. I feel like I haven't done that in a while and needed to just for me.
Now go and do something just for you & enjoy your day.

No comments: