Friday, October 10, 2008

Going to Scarecrow

Real quick. Today I am heading out to St. Charles to see my friends at Eliza Jane. The towns annual Scarecrow fest starts today and we'll be behind the store showing off all the latest and greatest.
I'll have those fabulous photo purses plus new sterling silver photo jewelery-my samples seriously just came yesterday! Also, I have a gorgeous photo albums that can be custom designed with luscious leather covers.
Plus for all you who stop by to say hello, I'll have special gift certificates for prints.
I'll post some pix later today. (Already did keep reading!)
Scarecrow runs today through Sunday and I'll be there today until 1 and tomorrow from 1-9. Hope to see you there!

here are some quick Snapshots from today. AND they had a huge 50% off sale!!

Owners Nicole and Megan

No comments: