Friday, June 12, 2009

Love that Strap!

What a nice surprise!! Thanks to the Ells for this fun b-day gift that arrived today. I've wanted one of these for a while, but just never got around to getting it. The funky strap is from Elisalou Designs, how stinkin' cute is it!! Her site has all kinds of cool fabric bags & totes.
The best thing is that it got me motivated to blog again! I couldn't wait to share!!!
I've been so busy with our remodel this spring and then spring sessions started up so now I'm getting back on a new summer work schedule.
The kids have started with swimming and softball again and our evenings and weekend are spent at the pool and ball field.Today however is the first nice day in weeks and until we are off to tonight's game, I thought I'd share what I've been up to, while sitting on my deck of course. Next up...headshots!

No comments: