Thursday, November 15, 2007

i love fall shadows

LinkI did it! It took a while and two different browsers, but the new blog is ready to go. This should make my life so much easier. The old was was so icky and a very long process of passwords, firewalls and other things I know very little about. So, what have I been up to?? Oh so much since my last post, but I'll just start from now.

I can't believe how fun this past few months have been. I have been keeping so busy and have been enjoying all the new clients I have worked with. I have tons of new work since I last updated the website, so I am planning on this being the place check it all out.

As for this shot...
I love the fall lighting and the long shadows that we get. I rarely have clients so purposefully pose, but I couldn't pass this idea up. We had spent quite a while in a beautiful park, then I took one look across the street and saw this falling down building and knew we had to use it. I have more from this session that I will share as they go through editing, so keep checking back and let me know what you think!

No comments: