Tuesday, November 27, 2007

post turkey work flow

What a whirlwind of the past few days. Lots of turkey and work! I finished up the fall shoots on Monday before Thanksgiving and have been reviewing and editing ever since. I'll be sharing samples over the next few days/weeks.
Hope you all had a fun Turkey day. We took the kids to MI for the weekend and feasted on Turkey and shrimp dip -yum!(this link is close but no lemon with dill and hot sauce). No pix since I didn't even have a clean card to shoot with. I had an overhaul of my archiving work flow and wasn't ready to clean off the past images. (Isn't there an appropriate saying about the Cobblers children never having shoes?) Anyway, my mother in law is so ready for Christmas, her favorite holiday, with a professional Santa for a husband and more Dept. 56 houses than you can imagine it got all of us in the holiday mood.
I on the other hand have my daughters birthday this weekend (12-I am so not ready for the next few years!) and can't even think about decorating yet. It is going to be another busy week ahead!

No comments: