Monday, January 14, 2008

happy 2008!!


I wanted to share this before Christmas but it got terribly busy over here, but it was too fun not to share. It is one of those shots that we all have with the worse Santa ever and really mom, how old are we in this anyway?? But honestly, this is the one Christmas picture that comes to mind from my childhood and it really was a catalyst for me to take great shots around the holidays for others.

It does however actually say a lot about our break-we had LOTS of laughs and I got to see my sis (in the yellow) out west.We took the kids on a cruise and then off to AZ for some fun in the sun with Ed's sister. Oh yeah, it was a TOTAL SURPRISE!! We woke them up at 4am and said "Time to get up, we're going on vacation"! If you have the chance to do that for your kids, you have to do it. The expressions on their face for that moment was worth all the stress of secretly planning & packing. The trip really was nice because we got to spend time together with family that we don't get to see as often.

We were gone for almost 2 weeks and it was tough getting back into the swing of things.
But I am back in the office now getting ready for a fun winter. I'll share with you some more of the fall prints and projects that I have been working on and I have some more fun projects on the horizon. I'll keep you all posted.
enjoy your day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhh! You're evil! Velvet chair and all. That photo does help us appreciate good photos and certainly laugh. I can't believe you put that photo up - paybacks are a &$&%!! Signed, Your FAVORITE SISTER!!