Wednesday, August 26, 2009

boys will be boys

This summer I had the chance to once again photograph Jill's boys. The last time I saw them The baby was just a newborn. Now he and his brothers are well on their way to becoming big boys. When it was all said and done, I just had to put together this adorable accordion album to give mom bragging rights on her beautiful boys.


This little one wanted nothing to do with me and everything to do with worms and his new gecko....and I wouldn't want it any other way!





And big brother is doing a great job watching over the little ones!
OH, here is the wall design that we created to show off who her boys are right now. Thanks Jill for another wonderful time with your boys.

1 comment:

Your favorite sister-in-law said...

Lisa, these pictures are amazing! I want to you do the family when you guys are here this winter. Please, please, please.