Monday, June 14, 2010

Back to High School

Hello there!! It has been a crazy summer but I'm finally at a point where I can bring you up to date with past shoots.
Late last month I went back to my old High School, Mother McAuley, to take pictures for their 2010-2011 marketing materials. I'll spare you the math, but it has been a while since I've been back there. It was great to see all the changes and updates to the buildings, the teaching equipment and the uniforms (we never had pockets!!). We spent an entire day visiting classrooms and roaming the halls to capture a day in the life.
These images and many more will be used on recruitment materials and in ads the school does in the area. It meant so much to be asked to return to capture a typical school day. I had a great time and probably ranks up there with my best High School memories!

















No comments: