Thursday, September 30, 2010

On location in the western burbs...

A few weeks ago Debi called me to say "...the boys were at a baseball game all day today celebrating Camron's birthday, so can we play our session time by ear in the morning?"
I'm a mom, I totally get it. We let the boys sleep in and I met them for our session at a neighborhood playground.
We planned a contemporary photo session capturing who the boys are right now, at this point in their life. And can I just say--What a blast!! It took only a few shots to get them out of 'cheese' mode, but after that they just played and explored like brothers should. They had so much fun running on the hill and playing on the equipment that they sometimes forgot that I was even watching.
Oh yeah, and right now Debi is trying to decide on which wall layout she likes best. Tell her what you think on my facebook fan page!!















No comments: