Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The family that plays together...

So, I knew they were going to be fun from the get go! Without giving up too many incriminating details...let's just say we made the shoot work for what we needed and had a blast!
It was such a pleasure working with a family that genuinely loves each other and loves to have a good time together.
I know what you're thinking, two dogs in posts in a row?? But I said we'd try it and Harley is definitely part of the family and such the guard dog, don't ya think?
Doesn't this totally capture what every teenager thinks of their parents?? Love it!
One of the quieter moments.
A bit of explanation here, we wanted to try a shot of bother and sister 'sparing' (it's a football/soccer rivalry thing--I'll show later) but while she was getting ready we played around with the light and thought we'd try a 'cover shot' pose. I thought it was a fun look with the strong pose and beautiful sky.
No I didn't forget about the fun HS Senior shoot we did too. Still working on those, hope to put up in the next day or two. But just look at her--She is gorgeous and it shows in every frame-I'm having a hard time narrowing them down!
On a personal note...Brenda, thank you so much for sharing your family with me. It truly made a wonderful start to my vacation!!

No comments: