Wednesday, September 17, 2008

i scream, you scream!

The day before school started I took my kids to my favorite ice cream shop when I was growing up--it's tradition (but the butter pecan for dinner isn't always the case (sometimes it's strawberry!))
Anyway, when we were there I thought what a great place for a shoot and this little one's mama thought so too. With the blessing of the owner, we shot inside and out and had a blast.


I loved this one. And did you notice the cone is just the right size!

I don't know what I love more, the eyes or those curls!
Check out the shoes-I've got another shot of those that I'm saving for the photo album we're doing.


Perfect cooperation with the light here-yay
Watch of more from this session. Like I said, I'm creating an album of her for mom and I can't wait to get started with the designs.

1 comment:

Brooke LeeAn Copeland said...

this little girl is a doll! you did a fabulous job!