Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Sista!

Well, her birthday was last week but I went out to California to see her and her new place. We had a great time together and just the right balance of fun and work (more posts coming about sessions out there!)
Here are just a few from our time together--SNAPSHOT WARNING!! My point and shoot is broken so these were with hers and even from my phone--yes I use mine in a pinch.

She's in purple and I'm in the green-total Mardis Gras thing going on. She looks great for 22, huh?
Ok, so we have farmers markets too, but I am always amazed at the quantity and colors of the offerings here. I ate all my strawberries before I even got home and the grapes, plouts & plums were just divine!


We went out to Rollins lake one day with some friends and what a beautiful site!
I don't do pet photography, but couldn't pass this one up of her dog Grover. And yes he did jump in and ugh, what a muddy mess!
Ok, next up will be from the sessions I had there. An incredibly fun family and their HS Senior daughter--give me a sec....

No comments: