Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Jeans & Hoodies

This shoot was so much fun! This year mom decided to go casual and let the kids show of their vacation hoodies and we just let them giggle and play (you may remember their gorgeous red velvet dresses & sweaters last year) (it is part of her Christmas card, so only a sneak peek here).


I love his laid back stance, he just looks like one of the guys in this.Don't you just love this? We grabbed the bench that is in their foyer for this one and I just let her do what felt fun. And I love her new glasses--such the big Sis'!
Ah, and a private moment to play in the mulch. I think we can all learn something from this one. Funny how it is usually the simplest things that make us the happy.

Nicole you're the best, thanks for another chance to play with your kids!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute kids..! I got a beautiful hoodie for my sweet daughter from American Eagle Outfitters.