Wednesday, December 24, 2008

The Coat!!


Well I am here on Christmas Eve with everything wrapped, well mostly, and I've got a few hours before the celebrations and cooking begin. I wanted to do a little catch up on the latest posts. let's see how far I get...

So the coat. When I got to this session I noticed right away that she was wearing a beautiful outfit by Matilda Jane. Their clothes are just precious and I've been dying to photograph someone in them. This is the Audrey coat AND it is reversible too! (sorry no shots of that though). Anyway, you can get these gorgeous clothes through trunk shows and art fairs. Check out their site for a trunk keeper near you.

Here are some additional shots from that session that we used to create an adorable storyboard. (sorry I'm having issues with the image size and posting)




No comments: